Petit Boum Sensory Spy Bottle
Sensory Spy Bottles!
Within each bottle, a fascinating world is hidden, full of beautiful creatures. It is time to discover the magical wonders in each bottle!
A microcosm in each bottle. In each of the Spy Bottles, a natural environment is created, with animals that will become the main characters of your children’s imagination.
Includes booklet with activities suggestions specially recommended for ages 18 months and above.
Sensory & Developmental Learning
- Personal Development – sensory sight. The combination of elements, objects and colour has been designed so that little ones can track them with their eyes as they move.
- Personal Development - children will enjoy identifying the animals, imitating them, listing them and creating stories or simply learning about the different ecosystems. A real magnet for children’s curiosity!
- Understanding the World – colour. A sweet explosion of colours and sounds for the little ones!
- Physical Development - motor skills. The stimulation of gross motor skills: stacking bottles, shaking them, rolling them
- Communication & Language - descriptive language
Bottle dimensions: 14 cm x 4 cm
Do not immerse in water or expose to the sun for long hours. For cleaning, we recommend wiping with a damp cloth.
Suitable from 18+ months.
The Float Bottles and Sound Bottles are suitable from 3 months plus.