Social Media Terms & Conditions
Our competitions are either judged by
- A panel at My Little Bright Box, whose registered office is at Main Street, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15,D15 R8Y1
- Chosen at random using a name generator chosen by My Little Bright Box
The chosen method will be specified in the original competition post.
- Our competitions are open to all residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of My Little Bright Box
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- By entering one of our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The official competition social media post will outline how to enter, what the prize is, when the deadline is, and how many winners there will be. After the closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- If liking, sharing, commenting, or tagging are required to enter the competition, then only likes, shares, comments and tags made on the original post will be accepted as an entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received during the running of the competition.
- My Little Bright Box reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- My Little Bright Box is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM within 28 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of being contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- My Little Bright Box will not open another account for a competition. The winner will only be contacted by the official My Little Bright Box social media pages.
- My Little Bright Box will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in Ireland and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. For more information, please see our privacy notice at https://www.mylittlebrightbox.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
- Our competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.